In The kingdom of Brgy. Rizal Makati City . There Lived a King and Queen of my Heart . Named King Samuel C. Acosta and the Queen Cielo R. Acosta . They are Blessed to have 3 Adorable Children . 2 Girls and a Boy .....
And Here it Starts ....
I'm Katrina Ruth Ramos Acosta . 14 years Old Going 15 on August 12 . I was born at Makati Bel-Air at Around 2:40pm ... I'm Tall with a Short Straight brownish hair (because of the cellophane harhar)
Yeah I'm Beautiful .. according to my mom and dad .. and That is a BIG JOKE :P Well . if you ever saw me or familiar with ma face then judge me ;)
Some says that I Have This Fierce Maldita Look . . . A Bad girl Look something Like that .. But in spite of that so called look . I am a Very Jolly person .. Easy going / Out going person . I Laugh Easily with lame jokes .. But I'm a Very sensitive person , In Spite of my Strong and Brave outward Appearance .. One of my Friends once told me that when they first laid their eyes on me their like " ay ang arte nito sa itsura pa lang eh " But they didn't know I'm a Bit Boyish don't get me Wrong I'm a Straight Eve ! But I Just don't feel girly girly stuffs .. I Love Backpacks for school and other activities instead of handbags . I Love Black ! I'm Obsessed with it Joke ... But I Put on a Little blush on's on my face cause Its gonna be Dull if I Don't .. Not everyday ok ?
I'm Katrina Ruth Ramos Acosta . 14 years Old Going 15 on August 12 . I was born at Makati Bel-Air at Around 2:40pm ... I'm Tall with a Short Straight brownish hair (because of the cellophane harhar)
Yeah I'm Beautiful .. according to my mom and dad .. and That is a BIG JOKE :P Well . if you ever saw me or familiar with ma face then judge me ;)
Some says that I Have This Fierce Maldita Look . . . A Bad girl Look something Like that .. But in spite of that so called look . I am a Very Jolly person .. Easy going / Out going person . I Laugh Easily with lame jokes .. But I'm a Very sensitive person , In Spite of my Strong and Brave outward Appearance .. One of my Friends once told me that when they first laid their eyes on me their like " ay ang arte nito sa itsura pa lang eh " But they didn't know I'm a Bit Boyish don't get me Wrong I'm a Straight Eve ! But I Just don't feel girly girly stuffs .. I Love Backpacks for school and other activities instead of handbags . I Love Black ! I'm Obsessed with it Joke ... But I Put on a Little blush on's on my face cause Its gonna be Dull if I Don't .. Not everyday ok ?
So . Next ... I'm A Combat Sports Player , Karatedo Player to be exact a Japanese martial Arts .. My Achievement there ? Well WE (my brother) had a chance to compete with other players in other cities ...Luckily we got the Gold Medals .. the championship title .. We Got also Promoted a Rank Higher on our belts .. 2nd I Got also a Chance to perform in Araneta Coliseum with my Church mates ... Celebration for the Anniversary of Our church we performed a Filipino dance .. Its so overwhelming performing in front of thousands people who have the same faith as me ... 3rd when I Was freshmen we won on a Hiphop dance competition ...
Im A KPOP LOVER ... KOREAN POP !!
that's all I Think cause Im A bit tired :3
AANYEONG !! GUDNYT !! :*
Im A KPOP LOVER ... KOREAN POP !!
that's all I Think cause Im A bit tired :3
AANYEONG !! GUDNYT !! :*
Why not try joining combat sports group in BNAHS? I think it would further enhance your skills if you do. Approach your MAPEH teacher about it.
ReplyDelete